The Best Things in Life Are FREE!

MasyaAllah, it’s been soooo long since I stopped writing on my blog. I’ve had so many excuses, and most of them probably had something to do with time.

How are you? I hope that, whatever you’re doing in life, you’re doing what truly matters to you—and, most importantly, that you’re happy doing it.

So, why all of a sudden a new blog post?

Honestly, I missed writing.

I think when I write, I can deliver what’s on my mind without worrying about being judged. Sometimes, when we want to say something, our words can easily be misunderstood. People may misjudge our intentions or take our words differently from how we meant them.

So, for me, it’s better to just write.

And it is FREE.

FREE from judgment.
FREE from misconceptions.
But most importantly, FREE to express my thoughts about life.

Writing gives me a space to say what I feel, what I think, and sometimes even the things I don’t know how to say out loud.

But then again, everything has its price.

Even freedom comes with responsibility. Once you put your thoughts out there, you have to be ready to deal with whatever comes after.

And perhaps that’s the beauty of it.

We write because we want to be free, but we also learn to accept that our words may reach people in ways we never expected.

Still, I think it’s worth it.

Because sometimes, the best things in life really are FREE.

Comments

Popular Posts